Saturday, November 03, 2007

Saturday for God's Glory

No, it isn't snowing yet but I can't help but think that this will soon be our view!



Today has been a good day! It's rain, rain, raining in Maine thanks to "Hurricane Noel". We are all cozy warm at home.

I have been trying to do as much around the house as possible so that we have a very minimal amount to do tomorrow. So we:

~tidied of course
~wash, dried, folded and put away all the laundry
~wrote up a grocery list and Robin went to the store
~Robin also cleaned off our sunroom roof before the rain started
~made sure kids clothes are ready for church tomorrow
I also tried something new. I cooked up our Pot Roast and Potatoes so that when we come home from church we can put the cooked food from frig to plate and heat it up in the microwave. Then, when done our few dishes can go right in the dishwasher. We can have sandwiches for our evening meal.

I am looking forward to a nice day of rest tomorrow after church! :) What do you do to prepare ahead for Sunday?

1 comment:

Midge said...

I love it when I find a good thrift store.