I have been tagged twice! First by my friend Nicole at http://www.xanga.com/NicoleH1 and then by my friend Linda at http://www.xanga.com/faithmom6 . This is a blessing because I needed something to get me blogging again! I go through "quiet spells" and then have a hard time breaking them. Okay, here goes...
~Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
~Link the person(s) who tagged you.
~Mention the rules on your blog.
~Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
~Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
1. My *conditions* must be perfect in order to sleep. My pillows have to feel a certain way, the fan needs to be on, sheets straight, certain weight of blankets, and I must be able to see the time when I open my eyes. I can't get back to sleep if I wake up and don't know what time it is! My husband thinks I am an OCD sleeper! I can so tell if someone switches my pillow!
2. I love light and hate my windows being covered! I got a storm door in the livingroom that is one big window pane so that I can open the door and get the light in!
3. I am with Nicole in hating ebooks. I gotta hold that book!! I also have a hard time paying attention to audio books. My mind drifts!
4. I am like a fish out of water if I visit someone too long and don't have a home to care for! I get depressed if I have no housework to do for too long of a stretch. Weird huh?
5. I like having my kids and husband around me all the time. If one my little chicks are not in the nest, it just doesn't feel good!
6. Cleaner scents make me really sick, even *all natural ones*!! Flowery candles make me sick too!!
Okay, I stink at tagging people so I'll come back and edit and tag some people later today! :)