Monday, March 26, 2007

Marvelous Monday!


I hope everyone reading here today is having a wonderful day! You know what is great about Mondays? Mondays represent hope to me. Hope that I can do better, better than I did last week!
My hope is from Jesus Christ. Jesus gives me a sure hope of eternal life and a sure hope that He will help through my day and I will continue to grow and become more like him! Isn't that exciting?
Here is my cheerful thoughts for today:
"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!" 2 Cor. 5:17
And before that,
"Therefore we do not lost heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is seen is eternal." 2 Cor. 4:16-18
Now, this morning I was not feeling all these lovely feelings. I was tired and my house was a mess and we were starting back into our school work after being on vacation for a week. Ever had a day like that? But, despite our feelings, we dove in. We got through our schoolwork and we cleaned up the house. It is not perfect but I feel oh so much better!! God is good!! By His grace we walk the path He prepared for us day by day.
In the house we:
Tidied throughout.
Folded and put away 3 loads of laundry.
Vacuumed the playroom and kitchen.
Washed kitchen floor.
Dusted in the living room, play room and dining room.
The children cleaned their bedrooms.
Ahhhh...it's getting better and will be even better that that tomorrow!

No comments: