Friday, February 22, 2008

I'm LOOOOOOST!!!!

Okay, so I am not lost. BUT more importantly, I can't find the cord to my camera so that I can post pics!! Oh NO! A blog without pics??

Enough whining...my husband will help me find it when he gets home and he is really good at finding stuff!!

Meanwhile I am working up the Mid Month Dishcloth Knit Along and I am loving it! It is so pretty. I can't wait to show you! I am also considering joining another Dishcloth KAL that knits a cloth every week. I could do that now but once spring hits it would be hard to keep up. But perhaps it is worth a try.

I am also knitting my first pair of socks. I am almost ready to knit the heel. I hope I can do it!!

We have a busy weekend ahead. Tonight, Tyler and two friends are attending our Youth Group's lock in. Tomorrow (Saturday) Christian has a soccer game. Sunday we are having a couple from church over for lunch. I think I might make a Yankee Pot Roast Dinner and they are bringing dessert. So, there is lots of fun planned! :)

What is going on at your house this weekend??

2 comments:

~Bren~ said...

Well at least your pics don't have a 6 year olds finger print on them! LOL
I will be home alone this afternoon...it is a RARE occasion and I plan to sew through the entire time!

~ Laurie said...

This weekend ~ get all baby stuff ready and purchased. Hospital bag packed and in the van. Car seat installed. AAHH!!! MUST GET DONE!!