Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Titus 2 Mentors

There have been times in my life where God has put me with wonderful godly Titus 2 mentors and times when they were removed and I felt as though I was *going it alone*. During those *alone* times, I found great solace and encouragement from godly Titus 2 women who were authors or speakers. One such mentor to me was Ruth Bell Graham, wife of Billy Graham.

I can't wait to meet these women some day, even if it be in Heaven, and tell them of the impact they had on my life! In the meantime I offer this little tribute I found and hope it spurs you to remember that not matter how alone you may feel you are actually still surrounded by a *great cloud of witnesses!*

2 comments:

Patty H. said...

Karen, I love this song. And what a beautiful tribute to a beautiful lady. It would have been awesome to have sat down with Mrs Graham, listened to her stories and hear her talk about her Lord. I know one day we'll get to do that.

Dawn said...

Hello Karen.
I'm Dawn. I wondered on to your blog this afternoon and had a look around.
I wanted to drop you a note and tell you that I was here.
I'm also from Maine. I live in New Jersey temporarily.
~Dawn