Saturday, April 14, 2007

Weekend Happenings

I am letting the flowers I put here make up for the flowers I don't see outside! LOL! Tomorrow we are due another snow storm! This is our 3rd snow storm since Spring came! I am really hoping it turns to rain, which it might. I am suppose to meet with a friend on Monday morning for coffee. She is going to help me plan my son's Homeschool High School years. I really don't want to miss this, but God knows best and we can always reschedule.

Anyway, I hope everyone reading here is having a good weekend. This is what our weekend looks like:

Saturday:

9 a.m. ~ Christian's soccer game (indoor field).
10:30 a.m. ~ Rachel's dance rehearsal.

Then the rest of the day was spent at home resting, relaxing and doing all those little things you don't get to do all week. I am in the midst of photocopying school papers for the week and also need to make sure my lesson plans are done. I hope to do some knitting too. I have this neat little pattern for a scarf. You do various patterns for 4 inches each and just keep switching. It is fun. Unfortunately I did the first 6 inches wrong so after much thought I decided to rip it out and start over. I could just continue but its kind of bugging me!!

Sunday:

9:30 a.m. ~ Sunday School
11:00 a.m. ~ Church

After church we are visiting friends. The boys and the men are doing a woodworking project and the girls and women are doing a sewing project. It's lots of fun! First we have lunch together, then we separate for our projects, then get back together and share our successes and visit. Tomorrow's projects will be in preparation of Mother's Day and Father's Day. I expect we won't be gone too long since we would like to be back before the snow starts. So, it will be an early night so we can be rested for another busy week!

Have a great weekend, all!

"Teach me to do your will, for you are my God; may your good Spirit lead me on level ground." Ps. 143:10

(Web graphics courtesy or www.patswebgraphics.com)

No comments: