Monday, April 30, 2007

Monday Menus


I haven't thought about my menus the last couple of weeks. I have been "shooting from the hip." "Gee, what's in the frig? Okay, let's have that!!" Well, now I need to get serious about saving money so that we go to my sister's wedding in Florida which is in July. So this week, we will be eating something cheap and lighter every other day.
Suppers:
Monday:
Steak, baked potatoes, corn, spinach.
Tuesday:
Waffles, turkey bacon.
Wednesday:
Broiled Chicken, rice, green beans.
Thursday:
Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, Tomato Soup.
Friday:
Homemade Pizza, Salad.
Saturday:
Baked Ham, Home Fries, Broccoli, Corn.
Sunday:
Lunch at a friends house and I will put a chicken in the crock pot for when we get home. We will have it over rice with the gravy and green beans on the side.
For breakfasts we have cereal, bagels, oatmeal, granola bars, fruit. I made a banana bread and have more bananas in the freezer so perhaps I will make another one later in the week.
For lunches we will have spaghetti soup, noodles and turkey bacon, pb and j, mac and cheese, leftovers.
Next week I hope to have the grill out and cleaned up and ready to go!! I love spring!

No comments: