Monday, April 02, 2007

Your Clean and Godly Home


Every year at the T2CHK Message board (www.t2chk.org/forums : see link on the right), Sylvia helps us all through our spring cleaning by offering a schedule and cleaning hints. We started today and started in the kitchen. This year I have my children helping and it is making such a big difference in my ability to "get it all done!"
Today we divided up the normal daily chores and added cleaning the outside of the kitchen cupboards. The kids did the cleaning and I decluttered the inside of the cabinets in preparation of wiping them out tomorrow. It feels good especially since Maine weather this week doesn't feel like spring. But spring cleaning helps me to know it is spring and by the time the weather warms up I will be ready to turn my attention to outside of the house!!
"A happy heart makes the face cheerful, but heartache crushes the spirit." Prov. 15:13

No comments: