Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Plants with a Mind of Their Own!

Pretty bloom right?? Well, I have lived in this house for over 5 years. When I came there were these two rhododendron plants. They have never had as much as ONE bloom. So this year I decided I to yank them out and plant flowers there. Well guess what happened? One of the bushes bloomed one little lonely bloom. I think it "knew"! LOL!
"Please don't yank me out! I can bloom...honest!!!"

Now here is my other strange occurance. You see that big empty spot on the left? The bush on the right is a variety of azalea. I planted a Bleeding Heart to the left in that big empty spot 2 years ago. Last year it didn't even come up. This year it came up but on the RIGHT of the azalea!!

There it is! It is growing up under the azalea slightly to right. Nice of you to come up and greet me this year, but um...wrong side!! Maybe I will just put some annuals in the empty spot in case it decides to switch sides again next year!!



No comments: