Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Dream Come True!



The above picture is a praise and a dream come true!! Tyler is learning the guitar. He has not had many lessons. But I recently purchased a book of "Easy Piano" Worship Songs. Here he is above, playing a song while Rachel and Christian sing! I have so longed for our family to be able to worship together with our voices and instruments!!

This weekend, we are rearranging the house so that Christian's drum set can come downstairs. Then we can gather with Rachel on piano, Tyler on guitar and Christian on the drums for some fun!! Robin plays guitar too. In a few months we will buy Tyler a guitar (he wants an electric guitar). I play piano too but I am too happy to pass those reigns to Rachel. Someday I dream of playing the flute so perhaps in another year I will have a flute to play. We'll see.

For now I am just so happy that my kids are each doing well in an instrument and we are taking baby steps toward all playing together!! Praise the Lord!!

No comments: