Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Tagged!

I have been tagged by "Such Treasures" (see side bar for her link). Here it is!

Directions:

Lists 8 random facts/habits about yourself in a blog post. List these directions in the post. At the end of the post, tag 8 people to complete the task. Leave the persons you’ve tagged a comment to tell them they’re tagged and refer them to your blog to read the directions.

8 Random Things About Me

1. I am a freckle face! I have no capacity to tan in the summer.

2. Like Sylvia at Christian Homekeeper, I cry very easily too. But when I saw Dee Brestin speak she made me feel better. She said, "When God squeezes the heart, tears come out!" She cried through her whole talk as did I; she was the best speaker I have ever seen, tears and all!!

3. I love to sing and love to harmonize. I am an alto but look forward to being a Soprano 1 in heaven!!

4. Visiting the city is fun but I wouldn't want to live there!

5. I am an Abstract/Random person. When I took that personality test I tested 50% Abstract and 50% Random. NO Sequential, Concrete to be found! I need good directions to get ANYWHERE, even if I have been there before. When in a mall I have to memorize whether I came from the right or left when I go in a store to know which way to go when I come out...sad isn't it? ;)

6. I hate pulp in my drinks...gag! I don't even like to LOOK at pulp.

7. I think happiness is being a wife and mom.

8. It is curious to me that God uses me more when I share from my weakness than when I share from my strengths.

I don't know who to tag who hasn't been tagged. So if you are reading this and haven't been tagged than you are now if you want to be. If you do leave a comment and let me know so I can visit your blog and read it!

4 comments:

Lyn Lomasi said...

This is a cool idea. I like this post. It helps people get to know each other and at the same time an unnoticed blog could get shown. Can I copy you (sort of) and do something similar on my blog?

The Homeschooling Mommy

Robin said...

Yes, of course you can copy! :)

Chelle said...

Hi Karen! I finally made it over here and enjoyed your blog very much. :-)

Your thought on being used more through your weaknesses than strengths is interesting. I've noticed the same thing in my own life. Perhaps because then the focus is on His strength?

My hubby is a freckle face who doesn't tan either. And I can't stand pulp in my oj!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Hi, Karen! I love your random facts. I am in awe at the fact that you harmonize. I am waiting for Heaven to be able to do that! Thanks for participating. Love, Wardeh